Skip to content
Quick & Easy Cooking Instructions
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan, over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, carrot, celery, mushrooms and zucchini, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Increase heat to high, add mince and cook for 5 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Add tomatoes, paste and stock, stirring to combine and bring to the boil.
- Add pasta, reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until pasta is cooked and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add basil, stirring to combine and check seasoning.
- Serve with parmesan.
- Use as a guide only as size of meat and cooking appliances may vary.
- Ingredients: 100% kangaroo meat