- Heat frying pan or barbecue to medium-high.
- Spray with oil.
- Cook for 6–8 minutes, browning all sides.
- Rest for 10 minutes under foil before serving.
- Use as a guide only as size of meat and cooking appliances may vary.
- Ingredients: Kangaroo meat (93%), Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Vegetable Powders (Garlic. Onion), Vegetable Gum Blend [Vegetable Gums (415, 417, 401, 461), Food Acid (331)], Herbs, Vegetable Oil, Yeast extract, Spice Extracts (160c,100), Anti-caking Agent (551), Food Acid (330), Acidity Regulators (262, 331), Mineral Salt (500), Antioxidant (316), Canola Oil.
Quick & Easy Cooking Instructions
GREAT ON THE BBQ!
TRY COOKING IN OVEN
Lightly spray with oil, cook in 200°C oven for 15 minutes.