- 500g K-Roo kangaroo stir-fry
- 1 pack egg noodles
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into batons
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
What you'll need
How to cook it
- Combine oyster sauce, soy, cooking wine and cornflour together in a small mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- Marinate kangaroo in half the sauce for 30 minutes.
- Heat half the oil in wok over high heat.
- Add kangaroo in 2 batches, cook for 2 minutes until browned and set aside.
- Add remaining oil, garlic, capsicum, carrot, broccolini and ¼ cup water, cover and cook for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Return kangaroo to wok with remaining sauce, stirring until coated and warmed through
- Serve stir-fry with egg noodles and spring onions