- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in large frying pan over high heat.
- Add mini roast and brown on all sides for 5 minutes or until outside is golden.
- Place on baking tray in oven and cook for 20–25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes under foil before serving.
- Use as a guide only as size of meat and cooking appliances may vary.
- Ingredients: Kangaroo meat (91%), Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Vegetable Powders (Garlic, Onion), Vegetable Gum Blend [Vegetable Gums (415, 417, 401, 461), Food Acid (331)], Herbs, Vegetable Oil, Yeast extract, Spice Extracts (160c,100), Anti-caking Agent (551), Food Acid (330), Acidity Regulators (262, 331), Mineral Salt (500), Antioxidant (316), Canola Oil, Herb Mix (Marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil).
Quick & Easy Cooking Instructions
Cook in the oven, or ideal for pot roast/slow cook.