- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over high heat.
- Add diced kangaroo in two batches, cooking for 2 minutes or until browned on all sides. Set aside.
- Return both batches to pan, cover with stock or a sauce and bring to boil.
- Cover and cook slowly over medium-low heat for 50–60 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add vegetables half way through cooking.
- Use as a guide only as size of meat and cooking appliances may vary.
- Ingredients: 100% Kangaroo meat
Quick & Easy Cooking Instructions
PERFECT FOR THE SLOW COOKER