- Take out of fridge 10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat frying pan or barbecue to medium-high.
- Spray with oil.
- Cook for 4–5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Cooking times are a guide and vary depending on your appliance.
Just like other burgers, must be cooked thoroughly.
- Ingredients: Kangaroo meat 89%, Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Mineral Salts (450), Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables, Antioxidants (316,307b), Yeast Extract, Preservative (223), Sugar, Herbs.
Quick & Easy Cooking Instructions
GREAT ON THE BBQ!
98% fat free.