- Take out of fridge 10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat a frying pan, barbecue or griddle pan to medium.
- Spray with oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning often.
- Use as a guide only as size of meat and cooking appliances may vary.
Just like other sausages, must be cooked thoroughly.
- Ingredients: Kangaroo meat (83%), Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Mineral Salt (451), Spices, Dehydrated Vegetables, Preservative (223), Food Acid (300), Natural Flavour, Yeast Extract.
Quick & Easy Cooking Instructions
– great for growing kids!
TRY COOKING IN OVEN
Lightly spray with oil, cook in 200ºC oven for 12 minutes, or until cooked through.