- Heat frying pan or barbecue to medium-high.
- Lightly oil pan or barbecue grill.
- Cook for 4–5 minutes on each side for a medium-rare finish, or to your liking.
- Rest for 10 minutes under foil before serving.
- Use as a guide only as size of meat and cooking appliances may vary.
- Ingredients: Kangaroo meat (91%), Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Vegetable Powders (Garlic, Onion), Vegetable Gum Blend [Vegetable Gums (415, 417, 401, 461), Food Acid (331)], Herbs, Vegetable Oil, Yeast extract, Spice Extracts (160c,100), Anti-caking Agent (551), Food Acid (330), Acidity Regulators (262), Mineral Salt (500), Antioxidant (316), Canola Oil.
Quick & Easy Cooking Instructions
GREAT ON THE BBQ!
EASY STIR FRY
Slice steak before cooking and use in a quick stir fry.