- Preheat oven to 220ºC (200ºC fan-forced).
- Place meatballs on baking tray and spray with oil.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Use as a guide only as size of meat and cooking appliances may vary.
- Ingredients: Kangaroo meat (91%), Water, Potato Starch, Potato Fibre, Rice Flour, Salt, Dehydrated vegetables (Bush Tomato 0.5%, Natural Extracts) Sugar, Preservative (223), Spices, Herbs, Mountain Pepper.
Quick & Easy Cooking Instructions
GREAT FOR MINI BURGERS
Flatten when cooking and serve on mini bread roll.
FRY PAN OR OVEN
Cook for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Turn often.